Strong Blonde is still on. And Pecan Doppelbock is coming up soon after a long hiatus! Stop by to see what else is on tap.
- We have merchandise for sale.
- Join our Coozie Club and get 20% off drink purchases.
- Book your holiday party with us. See you at CBC!
- We have CBD and Mushroom extract options for adding to your beer, try them out for what ails you!
WEEKLY SPECIALS – Get Some!
- Mondays – Featuring Tacos, Sonoran Dogs, and Loaded Nachos plus ‘Craft and Craft’ at 6pm.
- Taco Tuesday – Buy 3 Tacos and get a half price beer
- Wine Wednesday– ½ price glasses of house wine all night, 7-8 Dance lessons
- Throw Back Thursday – Old School Trivia for Dummies by Marie is back! Ask about beer and food specials (Coozie Club members enjoy HH on all drinks!). All Day Happy Hour on featured drinks. Coozie Club members enjoy HH on all drinks!
- Friday Happy Hour 4-6
- Sonoran Dog Sunday – Enjoy a Sonoran Dog, side of chips and guac and a beer for $10
- First Saturday of the month Celebrate your Birthday with 1/2 price drafts all day
- “Soup’s On” Sundays – enjoy a rotating soup special on us!
WEEKLY FUN – Be There!
- Trivia every Friday (7:30-9:00ish) $35 CBC gift card for 1st place and $15 for runner up.
- Dance lessons every Wednesday evening 7-8pm
- Open Mic and/or Karaoke on every other Saturday. Ladies specials include: $1 Jell-O shots, $2 Kamikaze shots, $2.50 domestic, $1 off drafts (7-11)!
- Live music every other Saturday evening, and some Sunday afternoons.
- Saturdays – Tipsy Picassos afternoon Paint Parties. Check their Facebook for information and sign ups
- Sundays – Sip and Stretch Yoga (11-12) – by reservation only with Blythe Spirit Yoga
- “Craft and Craft” Monday at 6:00- Enjoy a pint while you create your own hand-crafted cards.
- Your favorite games can be put on any/all of the TV’s and projectors. Don’t be afraid to ask for the remote 🙂
THIS MONTH AT CBC
FOOD TRUCK SCHEDULE:
- Friday 3/4 = Taco Bar by The Jersey Grill
- Friday 3/11 = Daniela’s Kitchen
- Thur 3/17 = Slider and Beer Pairing from The Jersey Grill (for St. Patty’s Day)
- Friday 3/18 = Ciao Down
- Saturday 3/19 = American Asian
- Friday 3/25 = Charley’s BBQ and Grill
MUSIC / EVENT SCHEDULE:
- Saturday 3/5 = Tipsy Picassos Paint Party 4pm ‘Cactus in Contrast’ painting – *check Tipsy Picassos Facebook for information and signups.
- Saturday 3/5 = Live Music by ‘Pelican Museum’ (7-10pm)
- Saturday 3/12 = Tipsy Picassos Paint Party 4pm ‘Droids’ painting – Check Tipsy Picassos Facebook for information and signups. Food truck TBD.
- Saturday 3/12 = Open Mic Music/ Karaoke/ Comedy- with Michael Charron (8:00-11:00pm) with special guest “Javelina Surprise” band from 8-8:30pm. Ladies’ Night specials include: 2/1 wine-based cocktails, $1 off pints, $2 kamikazes, $1 Jell-O shots.
- Sunday 3/13 = Beer Yoga. Check Blythe Spirit Yoga for reservations.
- Thursday 3/17 = ST. PATTY’S DAY SPECIAL! Loaded Corned Beef Reuben meal, a pint, and a green jello shot $17.
- Saturday 3/19 = Tipsy Picassos Paint Party 4pm ‘Folk Art Cut Outs’ painting – Check Tipsy Picassos Facebook for information and signups. Food truck American Asian.
- Saturday 3/19 pm = Live Music by “Uncommon Crossroads”
- Friday 3/25 = Mother and Daughter Duo – Abby is back for Spring Break and will be pouring with Marie 6-Midnight!
- Saturday 3/25 = Open Mic Music/ Karaoke/ Comedy- with Michael Charron (8:00-11:00pm) with special guest “Javelina Surprise” band from 8-8:30pm. Ladies’ Night specials include: 2/1 wine-based cocktails, $1 off pints, $2 kamikazes, $1 Jell-O shots.
- Sunday 3/26 = Puppy Yoga 11-noon – Stretch and cuddle with adorable puppies. Proceeds go towards Pathway for Paws. Check at CBC for more details and to sign up.
OFF SITE EVENTS
- Saturday 3/5 “Tour de Cookie” 8:00-Noon- Ride the Loop and pick up cookies along the way!
- Saturday 3/19 “March Hoppiness” at Button Brew House
- Saturday 4/23 “Baja Beer Festival” at Amory Park