We occasionally have food specials on-site, and we always have delicious a few snack options*, but for the most part we encourage CBC customers to enjoy the nightly selection of food trucks and nearby restaurants. We always welcome you to bring some food and will be happy to pair our great beers with your selection.
*Snacks usually available:
- Warm pretzels with cheese or beer mustard
- Daniela’s Salsa
- Tacos on Tuesday
- Pizza on Wednesday
- Sonoran Dogs on Sundays (as available)
Catalina Brewing Company regularly has numerous food trucks that offer a wide variety of selections on any given night. For example we usually have The Jersey Grill on Thursday nights, and a rotating selection on Friday nights for Trivia.
If you want to see today’s food truck selection, head on over to our Facebook page or sign up to receive our newsletter.
Here is a small selection of nearby restaurants, some locally-owned, that we encourage you to patronize. If you know of a great place to get some quality food, let us know and we’ll put it on the list.
Baggin’s Gourmet Sandwiches
- 5925 West Arizona Pavilion, Ste 101. Marana, AZ 85743
- (520) 441-4122
- 4640 W. Ina Rd, Tucson, AZ 85741
- (520) 744-2228
Chuy’s Mesquite Broiler
- 6741 N. Thornydale Road,Tucson, AZ 85741
- (520) 579-3395
Dickey’s Barbecue Pit
- 7077 N. Thornydale Road, Tucson, AZ 85741
- (520) 638-8030
Dominic’s Real Italian
- 8330 N. Thornydale Road, Tucson, AZ 85741
- (520) 744-2002
- Carry-Out and Pick-Up – Store #7694
- 7730 N. Cortaro Rd., Tucson, AZ 85743
- (520) 579-3030
- 3844 W River Rd #110, Tucson, AZ 85741
- (520) 219-2322
Mod Pizza Marana
- 3780 W. Ina Rd, Tucson AZ 85741
- (520) 800-6540