January 2022 Events
Happy New Year! – we hope for a safe and fun holiday for all!
- PINK MONSOON is back! Stop by before this popular beer runs out!
- We have merchandise for sale.
- Join our Coozie Club and get 20% off drink purchases.
- Book your holiday party with us. See you at CBC!
- Follow us on Facebook or Instagram
WEEKLY SPECIALS – Get Some!
- Mondays – Featuring Tacos, Sonoran Dogs, and Loaded Nachos plus ‘Craft and Craft’ at 6pm.
- Taco Tuesday – Buy 3 Tacos and get a half price beer
- Wine Wednesday – ½ price glasses of house wine all night, 7-8 Dance lessons
- Throw Back Thursday – Old School Trivia for Dummies by Marie is back! Ask about beer and food specials (Coozie Club members enjoy HH on all drinks!)
- Friday Happy Hour – 4-6
- Sonoran Dog Sunday – Enjoy a Sonoran Dog, side of chips and guac and a beer for $10
- First Saturday of the month Celebrate your Birthday with 1/2 price drafts all day
WEEKLY FUN – Be There!
- Trivia every Friday (7:00-9:00ish) $35 CBC gift card for 1st place and $15 for runner up.
- Dance lessons every Wednesday evening 7-8pm
- Open Mic and/or Karaoke on every other Saturday. Ladies specials include: $1 Jell-O shots, $2 Kamikaze shots, $2.50 domestic, $1 off drafts (7-11)!
- Live music every other Saturday evening, and some Sunday afternoons.
- Saturdays – Tipsy Picassos afternoon Paint Parties. Check their Facebook for information and sign ups
- Sundays – Sip and Stretch Yoga (11-12) – by reservation only with Blythe Spirit Yoga
- NFL is back in season! We will have the games on Thur, Fri, Sat, Sun, and Mon.
- “Craft and Craft” Monday at 6:00- Enjoy a pint while you create your own hand-crafted cards.
THIS MONTH AT CBC
FOOD TRUCK SCHEDULE:
- Thur 12/30 = Customer Appreciation dinner (6-8pm) – enjoy a free authentic Puerto Rican meal made by The Jersey Grill
- Friday 1/7 = La Colombiana
- Sat 1/8 = American Asian
- Friday 1/14 = Daniela’s Kitchen
- Friday 1/21 = Ciao Down
- Friday 1/28 = Amber Rose Eatery
- Sat 1/15 and 22nd TBD.
MUSIC / EVENT SCHEDULE
- Thursday 12/30 = Customer Appreciation Dinner (6:00-8:00) Enjoy a free authentic Puerto Rican meal made by the Jersey Grill.
- Thursday 12/30 = Pinball Tournament hosted by The Marana Pinball Collective – year end finale
- Friday 12/31 = NYE! We will be ringing in the New Year with games, music, dancing, fire pits, potluck, and champagne toast at 10:00 and midnight!
- Sat 1/1 = (open noon-midnight) Open Mic Music/ Karaoke/ Comedy- with Michael Charron (8:00-11:00pm) everyone welcome to join!
- Thursday 1/6 = Kickoff Sign Up and Raffle Event for “Cupid Chase” (6:00-8:00pm) This 5K held February 12th at Reid Park raises funds and awareness to support housing and employment for people with disabilities. Raffles will include gift cards to many local businesses and a 50/50. Plus, anyone who signs up at this kickoff event will get a half-price pint. https://allittakes.comop.org/event/cupids-chase-5k-tucson/e355547
- Saturday 1/8 = Tipsy Picassos Paint Party 4pm ‘Succulent Truck’ painting – *check Tipsy Picassos Facebook for information and signups. Food truck American Asian. https://www.facebook.com/Tipsypicassos
- Sunday 1/9 = Live Music with Keila Marie Womack, Michael Charron and friends (530-830)
- Saturday 1/15 = Tipsy Picassos Paint Party 4pm ‘Wood Slice’ painting – *check Tipsy Picassos Facebook for information and signups. Food truck TBD. https://www.facebook.com/Tipsypicassos
- Sunday 1/16 = Live Music with Corey Spector (1-4pm)
- Saturday 1/22 = Tipsy Picassos Paint Party 4pm ‘Boho Portraits’ painting – *check Tipsy Picassos Facebook for information and signups. Food truck TBD. https://www.facebook.com/Tipsypicassos
- Saturday 1/22 = Live Music by ‘Znoro’ (8-11pm)
- Saturday 1/29 = Live Music by ‘Z.F.G’ (8-11pm)